Please work on understanding all the concepts and then pick only 3 of each to work on (3 Entries, 3 Escapes and 3 Submissions)
- READ THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BEFORE STARTING CLASS
- Day 1 – Transitions (Pick 3 Transitions. Watch the full video before class)
- Day 2 – Escapes (Re-Watch the Transition Videos and Pick Escapes. Watch the full video before class)
- Day 3 – Submissions (Re-Watch the Submission Videos. Watch the full video before class)
- Day 4 – Review – (Go over all 3 Transitions, Escapes, Submissions and Combos)
- Day 8 – Create 3 full sequences from each category
- Guard Pull – Truck – Top – Submit
- Takedown – Truck – Submit
- Takedown – Truck – Submission from Truck
This is a standard position in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu where you belly button is on the hips of your opponent. With one leg wrapped around their leg.
- Bottom Half to Turtle
- Top Half to Turtle
- Banana Split – Calf Slicer
- Banana Split – Twister
- Your left leg should be around their left leg and then you triangle your right leg over your left leg. Connect your right leg to their left leg.
- Opposite Feet
- Opposite Knee
- Normally don’t grip. Create the movement with your hips
- Be Super tight and control the hips
- You want to create a lot of space.
From the Outside
- Your weight needs to be on your hip for the most part or on a side
- Do not allow your opponent to separate from you.
- Stay with the belly button on their hips
- Your weight will be on the mat but you can manipulate it by getting off to the side and using your hips to escape
Ideal Body Type
- Works for all body types
Pro Grappler to Review
- Eddie Bravo