Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Phone (required)
Street Address 1
Street Address 2
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I understand that by signing this Waiver and Release, I expressly and willingly agree to assume complete responsibility for any risk of injury that may arise from the weight lifting-related activity. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in this activity.
2. On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigned and next of kin, I waive all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained to me or my property that I may have against Next Edge Academy of Martial Arts relating to such activity, whether caused by their negligence or other acts.
3. I understand that weight lifting is inherently dangerous, and may cause serious injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in fitness, weight lifting or martial arts classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the classes, including but not limited to receiving lessons at the facility, using the facility and its equipment practicing and engaging in martial arts activities, and related activities on and off the school premises.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Next Edge Academy of Martial Arts for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in weight lifting.
6. I do not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent me from participating in weight lifting activity and if required, will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
7. I have read and fully agree to the terms of this waiver and release.
8. I have signed this waiver freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me.
9. My signature is proof at my intention to execute a complete and unconditional waiver and release of all liability to the full extent of the law.
I am 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to grant this waiver.